Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Student guide for USA

Time to study useful student guide, how to be happy person. This is chapter 4– Be Trustworthy , this book is suitable for USA

Quote

“When I speak, honesty is important. Deceitful words and lies must not be tolerated. “

My view : USA always telling lies , fabricated washing powder as weapons of mass destruction, USA used this as the excuse to invade a middle east country. Ex USA secretary of state Pompeo telling people he was lieing all the time. So, he is not the trustworthy person. Whatever he says after that, how can you trust him. We don’t tell lies if we want to have blessed life.

Quote

” Rather than talking too much, it is better to speak less. I will speak only the truth, I will not twist the facts. “

My view : USA smearing China non stop. USA always twist the facts and collected all fake information from those anti China USA politicians and chinese traitors. USA just use this to smear China, like genocide, forced labor, etc.

Quote

“Cunning words, foul language, and philistine habits must be avoided at all costs.

What I have not seen with my own eyes, I will not readily tell to others. What I do not know for sure, I will not easily pass on to others. “

My view : USA smearing China without evidence and simply said China viruses and created Asian hate and many American Asian get bullied, beaten. We know USA having bad government because the president behave badly.

To be continued……

No comments: