Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Covic 19 still exist, need take care

 Covic 19 started to spread since beginning of year 2020 approximately. Many years ago, the master had prediction there was flu type panamic outbreak in near future. I believe what he said might be covic 19. He said people get this panamic through breathing in, touching like shaking hands. What the master’s prediction had come to reality.

On April 2020, one of my colleagues got infested via her husband. So , I also put in quarantine for 14 days. During this quarantine period, I wasn’t allowed to go out of my home. Enforcement officers would contact me anytime through WhatsApp to check on my whereabout. They would carry out video chat also. If get caught , then We need to go court to face the charge.

Just hope covic19 can be over soon. For the time beings, stay at home more often.

Yes, write more blogs is the choice. Am I right?

No comments: