Saturday, October 16, 2021

How to response to scam?

 Nowadays, we onton line users must be careful of on line scam.

Scammers are just like thieves, robbers, they must be brought to justice.

Some scammers are associated with secret societies, they will use all types of threatening messages , photos , video in order to suck your money.

Recently, I encountered unknown 200 dollars in my bank account, something unusual.

Few days later, I received WhatsApp messages from unknown number. I blocked and reported it.

The next day, my company told me they received a message that a loan shark wanted me to call him.

My immediate Superior called me and saying he wants to terminate me if I'm unable to settle it in a week.

I have no choice and unlock the WhatsApp. The person response and say why blocked him. I said I always block unknown WhatsApp numbers due to too many nuisance messages.

He said he was the one bank in 200 and I need to pay back $400 in one week time.

I told him I never apply loan but this suspicious person just keep on harassing.

The next day I reported police and hand over 200 dollars to police.


No comments: