Monday, December 3, 2007

Treat customers like a diamond

Yesterday, My Hindu workmate Chandren told me that his orders for making Hindu altar are increased this few week. He just delivered a set of altar to the customer the day before and he received extra bonus due to his workmanship and excellent service.
This customer talked to Chandren " Please give me some name card, I would like to introduce your service to my friends, relatives, business partner, I am very satisfied with your altar and service thanks. "
Although Chandren's educational level was not high, but he had a great interest on furniture work since young.
Chandren always treat his customers like diamond, every year during Hindu festival, he invited all of them for the festive dinner so as to build the good relationship.
Now, he using CD to show all his altar design to the prospects. He intends to set up the web site to promote his products.
I believe that his business will be much better from now on.

2 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

totoo ito....treat customers as diamond....
not only customers, but all around us, esp our family and friends.

thanks for sharing...

coolingstar9 said...

Vk-mahalkaayo,
You are right, we must treat everybody well not just our customers.
Thanks you for spending time to comment on my blogs.
Have a nice day.