Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blog award for all of you

This is the blogging award given by one of my greatest blogging friend:
nisha , I would like to give it to all of you, everybody regardless who you are.


" WHY I LOVE BLOGGING?"

Blogging gives me happiness. I can write anything I like to write. Blogging gives me more knowledge in different areas. I can interact with fellow blogger globally. We can motivate each others through few encouraging words or comments. I simply like beyond words.

Here are the rules for this meaningful award:
The aims of this award:* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.*
To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!*
Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it*
Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.*
Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.*
Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.*
Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I, Coolingstar9 from http://coolingstar9.blogspot.com/ would like to tag all of you including past, present and future readers.
Petlvr , Doreen , Hapi , Our Love Story , bluedreamer27 , Beth , yulia , Faisal Admar , jhony etherington , lilyruth , idealpinkrose , EastCoastLife , Agapelife , zara , vnlev , AngelBaby , Daisy Soap Girl , Ram Bansal, The Theosoph , E-Tavasi , A blessed life , Abisheks , Arjun , Bam ,Beth , Billy's Mom , Blogscope , bluecrystaldude , Boobu , Bs , Catnapper , CC , Deepak ,Denzrecreational ,Dezz ,Diyano , eena , Emotera , Famestealer ,
Flipt , Flodawn , florence ,Francine , Freezebox , Fwidman , Hazel , Hugi ,Hye , Ilovephilippinestoo , Imperfectedmind , Isabella , Janine , Jeff & Nova , Jenlex , Junelle , Kaushal , Kavaklidere ,Kimchiland ,Know Gags , Lalique ,laura , Levian , Linams , Lynn , Malyn , MaMaN , Marie ,
Mei , Mica ,Mrviruz ,My Sassy mind , Myles ,Navin , Navin , OO ,Petradear ,Pinay mommy , Praveen , Princess , Ranz , Retchel1980 ,
Rose , Scotty's Princess , Sheshhh , Swaminathan , Symbian , Undecided21 , Vanezah , Vannie , Vijay , Wendy , Wendy ,Wildcatlady , wow , Yeoh and
including
all readers, past, present and futher.
Please take the award as long as you have visited this site before.
Please tell me if you have taken the award so that I can have the chance to say" thank you very much".

14 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful award. I will be honored to put it on my site.

Did you pick up yours from me - you have several.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Nisha said...

Thanks a lot coolingstar.. i appreciate you putting up this award on your site.. it truly means a lot. and like what you said that it also gives encouragement and support to other bloggers, i should add this to my post too :-)

Hope you had a great Easter :-)

coolingstar9 said...

Angelbaby,
Appreciate that you have taken the blogging award, thank you very much.
I will put your award given to me to my blog post very soon.
Happy blogging, have a wonderful day.

coolingstar9 said...

nisha,
It is my pleasure to put the award given to me to my blog site.
I hope this will bring joy to people.
This is something that I can do and find it ready joyful
nisha, have the meaningful life.
Thank you very much for coming to this site dropping few words.

Beth said...

Thanks Coolingstar for the award. It is an honour! Nuff Love From End of the Street!

coolingstar9 said...

Beth,
Appreciate that you have taken the blogging award, thank you very much.
Happy blogging.

eastcoastlife said...

Congrats on the award.

Thanks for the link love. Happy blogging!!

coolingstar9 said...

Eatcoastlife,
Appreciate that you have taken the blogging award, thank you very much.
Happy blogging.

E-Tavasi said...

Weee... Blog Award :D
Thanks for the blog award coolingstar, later i will post it in my blog, sorry for late visit :(
my internet connection so poor again..

Happy Blogging :D

coolingstar9 said...

E-Tavasi,
Glad that you have taken the blogging award.
Thank you very much, buddy.
Happy blogging.

Faisal Admar said...

thanks for the award cooling. i will put it in my blog soon and pass it to others! :)

coolingstar9 said...

Faisal Admar,
It is very nice to pass the love[ award ] to many blogger to create the friendly blogsphere.
We are all live in the same planet, through blogging, we can play a part to have better understanding and discuss ways to live happily.
It is because our life are so precious and we need to really enjoy it including blogging, work, etc.
Glad that you have taken the blogging award.
Thank you very much, buddy.
Happy blogging.

blessedmom said...

Thank you so much collingstar for the award! sweet! Appreciate it a lot :) I'll post it the soonest possible! :)

Again thanks! Hope you're having a great blessed day! :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!