Thursday, July 11, 2019

Peaceful mind

Life is ready short and now I realize the which one is important and not.
Now, I using the formula to examine.
Eyes,hearing, taste,mind: What we see/hear/taste things and it will affect our mindset. For example,I read news about trade war, Huawei saga and Hong Kong protests and my mind will have the opinions. My opinions can be different from others due to individual experience and background. From that it creates like and dislikes. Our emotions can be happy,sad,agitated,etc. This is ready bad because it creates greed,hatred and stupidity.
Realizing this, I don't want to be attached to all these, I want peaceful mind,this is my freedom of choice. I don't want to be in this daily confusion. So, I have deleted my recent blog posts about current affairs related to China,USA,Hong Kong.
After deleting it,I feel so nice,all my rubbishes cleared and I can focus beautiful things.
Life is ready good,it is up to individual. Actually my good friend told me to do something good and don't bother all these worldly conflict.
I take the advice and I think it is good to stop writing all these rubbishes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I can truly take useful information regarding my study and knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that are
supposed to be shared across the internet. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this post
higher! Come on over and discuss with my site .
Thanks =)

coolingstar9 said...

Ready?
Ha ha ha,because the karma, sometimes we have the urge to write same old stories because if habitual mindset.
I have to overcome all these because peaceful life can be created by ourselves. We are the master of our happiness.