Saturday, March 28, 2015

Remember Lee Kuan Yew

It was the sad moment when I heard that Mr. Lee Kuan Yew passed away on 23th March 2015. On wednesday I left for Parliament house to give respect for Mr. Lee. After that, I went to Jurong east library to surf Internet. At about 9PM, I went to nearby station for remember Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, I shared hand with deputy Prime Minister Tharman and a Junior Minister Mr. desmond Lee. They both thanks me.

The next day I went to clementi to eat my breakfast, I again went to the farewell station and paid the respect for Mr. Lee Kuan Yew.
I shown my appreciation for the great man, the caring man for our country Singapore. He just focus too much for Siingapore because he truly love Singapore and its People.
Salute to Mr. Lee for your works to help Singapore developed like what we see today.

No comments: